Erosion / Corrosion — ENECON’s CeramAlloy Systems are the professional maintenance engineer’s first choice for repairing, rebuilding and resurfacing all types of fluid flow components subjected to aggressive erosion/corrosion environments. Great for pumps, valves, heat exchangers, tanks, pipes, kort nozzles, bow thrusters, rudders, propellers, etc.
- METALCLAD CeramAlloy CP+ (NUCLEAR D.B.A. Tested ASTM 3911-89) &
CeramAlloy CP+ [AC] are trowelable systems that can be used to repair and rebuild worn or damaged fluid flow components back to original shape and contour.
CeramAlloy CP+ has been tested to DBA requirements for safety related nuclear applications.
- METALCLAD CeramAlloy CL+ (NUCLEAR D.B.A. Tested ASTM 3911-89) &
CeramAlloy CL+ [AC] are brush applied, liquid ceramic polymer composites that can be used to resurface and protect all wet areas on fluid flow components from aggressive erosion/corrosion attack. CeramAlloy CL+ has been tested to DBA requirements for safety related nuclear applications.
- METALCLAD CeramAlloy CBX is a trowelable polymer composite that can be used to repair and rebuild deeply damaged components and protect from all types of equipment subject to very aggressive abrasion.
- METALCLAD CeramAlloy EBX is engineered to repair deeply damaged components in the most aggressive abrasive environments.
- CeramAlloy HTL is a two component, 100% solids, liquid polymer composite used for repairing, resurfacing and coating both damaged and new components to provide outstanding erosion and corrosion resistance at elevated temperatures.
- CeramAlloy HTP is a two component, 100% solids polymer composite specifically formulated to rebuild and repair all types of fluid flow equipment that may be subject to elevated temperatures.